Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Poked and Prodded

After recieving and seeing several comments about the amount of time it has been since I've said anything, I shall commence to do so....now:

My computer is currently down with logic board problems. It went to sleep and didn't wake up. I guess the combonation of sleeping pills and wine were just too much for it. It is being sent to Apple Corp, where hopefully they will replace it (the logic board) free of charge because of the lovely 1 year warrenty. I saw a delightfully tacky magic show this saturday with decidedly homosexual overtones (hey, it was on Miami Beach, what do you expect). Not only that, we got in for free because we were 40 minutes late, and they didn't take our tickets, so I may go back again next weekend just to catch the beginning of the show. Yesterday I biked to South Beach, read a book in the sand, and got turned a pretty shade that Mercutio would be jealous of. I guess I didn't realize how completely white I'd become over the winter (or what passes for it in Miami) and now I'm paying for my idiocy. In other news, preperations are being made to attend Founder's Day. I've found but not booked my flights yet, requested 5 days off (1 for flying up, 1 for visiting, 1 for Founder's Day, 1 for recovery from Founder's Day, and 1 for flying back here). Jeremy, if you want to drive from a New York airport, I'll help and pay for half the gas between Manhattan and Poughkeepsie. You'll have to arrange your own days off.

Until next time, remember everybody: WEAR SUNSCREEN!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Gentlemen, we shall have such a reunion at Founders Day the likes of which the world has never seen. If Nighttime wasn't such a wimp with his "final exams" and his "the only one of us who went to grad school," then it would be a full boat. As it stands, we shall miss his self-destructive chaos.

And speaking of sunburn, if you assholes try to draw funny shapes on my back with sunscreen again when I inevitably fall asleep in the sun, I will rain my vengeance down upon thee. ...In the form of grumpiness and general party-poopery. You have been warned.

(Also, may I say how I enjoy that we can essentially communicate with everyone by posting on whichever blog we happen to be reading at the moment?)