Friday, October 16, 2009

Things of no importance to anyone else.

Today was a good day. I mean, it was on par with saving a bus load of children from careening off a cliff at high speeds using nothing but rocket-propelled roller skates, a pneumatic grappling hook, and sheer manly courage. It was that good. I made pizza. A very thick, double deck pizza. There were too many toppings, and they simply could not be allowed to go to waste, so after assessing the situation, I decided that another layer of peppers, sausage, onion, mushroom, and pineapple could be added. When looking at that, it was determined that they would fall off unless they were held in place by another layer of cheese, so that simply had to be put on as well.

After the pizza there were cookies. So many cookies I cannot express. Chocolate cookies with mint chips and walnuts, and chocolate chip cookies with walnuts, and some with a little bit of both swirled in. I ended up eating so much that I had to be dragged across the floor, out of the kitchen, and then slowly work my way up onto the couch. There may or may not have been a brief food coma.

And I got to do all this with this strange, warped, smart, very cute girl that likes to be around me. She was even the one who dragged my fat ass out of the kitchen to the couch. By the way, if you're curious and I haven't already told you, her name is Olivia.

5 comments:

Mooch said...

yay for a happy Justin :) Bring her to spring Wildfire, imo.

Ricky said...

Mmmm, heart attack pizza.

Also I'm trying to think of a clever way to poke fun at you for having a girl, but mere blog post text cannot convey the middle school "ooOOOoooOO!" that is running through my head. Instead I will just say "Awesome!"

Unknown said...

Kudos on the good life. Also, kudos on the continued updating =)

Unknown said...

That post had so many kinds of yay in it! I want to second Ricky's "oooOOOOooooOO," and add an "Awwww!"

DaniYellow said...

ooooOOOooo indeed. thumbs up.