Friday, September 5, 2008

Bus Mojo and Cookies

Over the last 2 days, I have not waited more than 5 minutes for a bus. This isn't particularly impressive until you realize that the bus system in Hawaii is not exactly the type that operates on time. They have a schedule, but it's nothing more than a vague suggestion as to when you should show up at the bus stop. I have waited over an hour for a bus that is supposed to come every 35 minutes only to have one pull in just as I am walking out of range to catch it.

In other news, I now work at a cookie store. That's right, I play with dolphins and bake cookies. I also live in Hawaii. Suck it!

Hurray for life.

Edit: I also got a date tonight. When you're on a roll, you're on a roll...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So how much time are you spending dolphinning versus cookie-ing? Either way, they're both amazing.

Nekkid Ape said...

The theory is 40 hours a week dolphin-ing, 20 hours a week cookie-ing.

Unknown said...

I think you're living a small girl's dream. That's wonderful.

Unknown said...

needs more Lisa Frank stickers.