Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hectic

Well, I landed in Newark and was greeted by
a)20 degree weather
2)snow
c)the fact that my bag got sidetracked in Seattle

My bag was returned to me the day I left West Virginia, and I spent the day driving, and I'm now in Tennessee. Crashing at my friend Kevin's apartment for a (hopefully)very short time because the water heater in the apartment I was going to rent exploded, so the floor is wet. Hopefully I can move in very shortly.

I spent a couple hours walking around my new job, and it looks AWESOME! There are several sharks about 10 feet long, some sawfish (which are one of the most amazing looking fish ever) that are 15 feet long, and in general, the place looks pretty amazing. I'm excited. Check out their website if you're curioius.

2 comments:

Mooch said...

id check it out if i could see a link >.>

Nekkid Ape said...

I removed it because as an employee, I signed some agreement about not linking to Ripley's page. It may not have included that stuff, but I don't want to chance it