Monday, February 11, 2008

It mostly rhymes...mostly.

My day in poem form:

This day at work, you great big jerk,
Was standard and routine
I started off with hack and cough
To scrub a pool marine

The scum was there and laid quite bare
I must smite it from my sight
And when it was gone, I'd move along
Knowing that I'd done all right

For filling air tanks, I received much thanks
For divers like to breathe
As the day grew hotter, I longed for water
And my sweat glands needed reprieve

At home in my room, I got a broom,
And cleaned up puppy mess
Then took her back to rejoin her pack
She's happier now, I confess

Feeling like a grouch, I crashed on the couch
And watched some movies on TV
While eating meat cooked at great heat
Which made it difficult to see

Now to bed I go, for my brain is slow
There's more to do tomorrow
If I'm to partake of IHOP's free pancake
This rhyming crap must stop

No comments: